La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Malaysian Cousins  

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Went to Kluang this morning to attend my Malaysian cousin's wedding. I don't think I've met her before. And at age 18, I meet her on her wedding day haha. Just find it a bit funny... Direct cousin ok, not second cousins or all those kupu2 thingy and NOW then I meet her. She seems to be someone with strong principles. I like her. Hehe, got to see her get ready for the big day in her room and then took two pics with her. I'll post it up when I get them aite! Oh her name's Azlin btw. Kak Azlin...

Met my other Malaysian cousins as well. Enjoyed the chat with Kak Diyana. It's been quite a long time since I last saw her! Hope we get to keep in touch... I think of all my siblings and cousins, I'm always tagging along with my parents and getting to know this biiiigggg family of mine. And yet still, I dunno half my cousins lah! There's always, the "Ma, who's that?" and "That's one of your cousins. This uncle/auntie who-who's son/daughter." conversation. Wokayyyyy...

Went to Giant at Pasir Gudang after the groom arrived. The whole trip was nearly 12hrs. Rather tiring yes... But I think I enjoyed it =) Again, again!! Haha, long time never watch teletubbies...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster