La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Success doesn't belong to us  

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Before I start this entry, I wanna put in the lyrics of a song which currently means a lot to me. Read on... My entry is below the lyrics.

Puji-Pjuian oleh Raihan

Ash hadu anla ilaha Illallah,
Wa ash hadu anna Muhammadar Rasulullah
Tiada Tuhan selain Allah
Nabi Muhammad pesuruh Allah

Bila dipuji kejayaan kita
Sebenarnya bukan milik kita
Oleh itu sedarlah sentiasa
Semuanya dari Allah


( ulang 1 )

Hati gembira terasa bahagia
Itulah tanda nimat dariNya
Ingatlah Allah, bersyukur padaNya
Ucapkanlah Alhamdulillah...

( ulang 1 )

Alhamdulillah pujian bagi Allah
Subhanallah Maha Suci Allah
Allahuakbar Allah Maha Besar
Segala puji hanya bagi Allah

Ketika hati sedih dan pilu
Kerana ujian melanda
Ingatlah ia sementara
Ucapkanlah Innalillah

( ulang 1 )

Alhamdulillah pujian bagi Allah
Subhanallah Maha Suci Allah
Allahuakbar Allah Maha Besar
Segala puji hanya bagi Allah


I'd gotten my term test results. Alhamdulillah I did good for 4 of them (CSAS has yet to be returned but insyaAllah can pass). For two of them, I did really well, a few more marks to full marks. I am especially happy with my Math results. Imagine failing or barely passing it all the way in Sec school and passing but not so satisfactorily in poly (even for my sem 1 exam) because I always take a long time to figure out how to do the questions and then end up not finishing the paper. But this time round, it's like I look at the question, know that it's not so straightforward and while doing the easier parts first, I come up with possible methods to find the solutions of the difficult parts one. Amazingly is that, for one of the questions, I didf halfway, realised it's like totally wrong and I could find time to actually redo it and complete it and score for it. Alhamdulillah!! Syukur kepada Allah yang telah memberi 'ilham' ketika membuat kertas Math tu. Sesungguhnya Allah Maha Bijaksana dan Maha Besar, Allahu Akhbar!

Speaking of results, I totally forgot about my madrasah results haha. Alhamdulillah, scored well for that also, I guess 'cause practically 8/10 of the class was sitting for O levels last year and focused on their O levels more than madrasah exams.

By the way, yesterday was a really weird day. Morning, I was like this really talkative monkey and then after some time, I quietened down and by afternoon I got a headache. Lol. But seriously, in the morning I was just not my normal self. I found a lot of things to talk about and I just talked. I dunno how to explain it lar! Unexplainable lol.

Oh oh, and I must add this: the potato wedges from Western food at Flavours are really nice! Time Out Cadbury chochettes too!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster