La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Archives  

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Random: I was singing to one of Raihan's songs, then at the lyrics [[walau apapun caranya jua, engkau mendaki gunung yang tinggi]], instead of saying 'gunung', which means 'mountain', I ended up saying 'dungung'. Lol, ape kebenda tu dungung seh... Sounds like dugong je...

Anyway, I was reading my blog archives randomly and came across this post I wrote when I was still in Sec school and another post I wrote about my mum's reaction towards my O level results.

Seriously, I was STRUGGLING in Sec school. I just realised... I couldn't cope. I was always lagging behind the class. And I always have so many things to do then. And when I got my results, I guess I just felt, "What was all that struggle for??" just that I really didn't realise about the struggle.

I could produce what I did during last week's Titisan training because I really knew what failure is, what is taste like, how it affected me and all. The impact was so strong that I can remember the exact feeling till now.

But what's the use of dwelling on it, of hiding behind the big rock named 'failure', of crouching down helplessly in the shadows? I'm not sure who or what pulled me out of that shadow which allowed me to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin again. But I know Allah is behind it all. If I had gone to JC, I'm 99% sure I'm still struggling. I'm not saying that I'm totally not struggling in poly now. But the struggle is like not ongoing. There are times when I can rest from the struggle and regain my strength for the next struggle. A

lhamdulillah... I'm really glad to be in poly.

I just hope I can be successful in poly. InsyaAllah lah eh... Pray for me yups?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster