La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Mixed emotions  

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Almost a week has passed since I last blogged. I couldn't blog the past week because I had tests/quizzes all lined up during the week and of course I had to study for them. I even missed Titisan training on Wed ok!

Monday:
BMic lec quiz
Cell B tut quiz

Tuesday:
CSAS powerpoint presentation skills test

Thursday:
HPI tut quiz
BMic pract pop quiz
Socio class test (equivalent to sem exam)
OTCM weekly tut quiz

Friday:
HPI lec quiz

Alhamdulillah I managed to study for them and could do the tests, except Socio. Socio was really really tough as it involves application of the concepts we learn and some of the situations given are kinda hard to link to Socio. Also, I did not finish studying for the test and whatever I'd actually studied just flew out the window (err... ok, lecture theatres don't have windows) as soon as I read the questions! It was really squeezing out all my brain juices lah ok. When Mr Terence Leong asked how was the test, I gave him one word, "Headache!!!"

Anyway, got to know yesterday that Ayan was hospitalised. I really couldn't believe it when Zee informed me! After finishing my stuff in school, I straightaway went to CGH to visit him. He can talk and move his limbs but he has a neck brace around his neck for his spinal injury and he seems to be in so much pain every few minutes when he talk to us... He'd grit his teeth, with his eyes rolled upwards... It hurts us so much to see him in the state he's in, but well... 'Berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu yang memikul'... May Allah give Ayan strength to withstand all the pain and may Allah bless him with good health again soon. Get well soon Ayan!


During our visit, he still makes small jokes and smiles, but his smiles show traces of pain and weariness. It just breaks your heart to see the difference...

Earlier today, we had a gathering at Ghufran especially for those who helped out during korban. Didn't do much... We basically ate and ate lol. But it was nice seeing Nazihah and Nadirah from PL and Farah since we'd not met for so long already and I missed them! By the way, as soon as I saw Nazihah at Dewan Serbaguna just now, one of the songs by Brothers, either 'Untukmu Teman' or 'Doa Perpisahan' was played and... the feeling was indescribable lah...

After Asar, most of us went to visit Ayan. I had more to talk to him today. I don't think I'd be able to visit him again anytime soon. Sorry Ayan... Hopefully he'd get well as soon as possible. According to him he'd be hospitalised for at least a month... Hopefully he'd be well and get discharged before that. Let's all remember to pray for him in our daily prayers alright?

I actually watched a football match... Siti if you're reading this, believe it. Haha, well it was a match between Singapore and Malaysia and I'm a patriotoc citizen of Singapore what... Glad to see Singapore win the match during the kick-off. Lionel Lewis made a mistake that gave Malaysia a goal but he also saved Singapore by saving the last ball during the kick-off. Hopefully Singapore wins the finals. Got hope? Oh by the way, after the match, I saw this poster by a Singaporean which says, "Malaysia sure to lose". I find that rather err... inappropriate. I dunno lah eh.

Hmm... 'Mixed emotions' is a perfect title for this entry, cause that is exactly how I feel...

Take care, don't play around and hurt yourself alright peeps. Think before you act 'cause whatever you do has its consequences and you are the one who's gonna bear the consequences as well as the people around you.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster