La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Juz a short summary...  

Monday, January 08, 2007

Kalau tak blog macam tak sah gitu. Maklumlah, a lot of interesting and enjoyable 'events' happened during this first week of new year...

The first two days of new year were basically spent trying to finish my projects, but unfortunately not even one is done by today and one of them is due tomorrow. I can't help but blame the teacher-in-charge (taulah I'm to blame jugak). It's kinda obvious that we won't be able to fit all info into 1000 words, why'd you reduce the word limit from 2000 to 1000?????? Then must add: Marks will be deducted if the limit is exceeded. I feel so irritated at her seh... Ever since the first tutorial class I don't really like her! Grr... Geram nyer aku!!! And my group members... MasyaAllah... Not gonna say anything about them. Ada yang ok, ada yang hmm... Dah, tak nak mengumpat plak, for me to know and NOT for you to find out. :P

On Wednesday, pagi aku stress lagi pasal project... Nak kena beli ziplock, nak kena cari ape2 info yg missing (seriously, takde info tu tak tau nak bilang siang2 ke??) and then terlupa nak beli label stickers plak. Alahai! Petang plak aku stress pasal kena sms all Titisan members of change of location. With my own SIM card... Sebanyak2 free aku nyer sms, kalau macam ni melambong jugak bill! Malam Wed tu baru dapat SIM card Titisan-I hope all members will come for trainings again... Miss the suasana ramai2 together2... Malam, aku... tak sestress (until malam sekali) sangat. Enjoyed the Titisan training on observation, though it was... err... mendalam... Just a few weeks ago, I wrote the poem with the phrase 'Her eyes reveal nothing'. Proven tersilap... Either that, or Sufi is just good at this I dunno. Seriously ar, he said some really on-the-dot things seh... About the perfectionist part, especially since just that morning, I told myself, I want everything go to perfectly or as best as possible. And about the, once I cry, it won't be easy to stop part. Memang! As the KRC peeps have seen, aku nangis mata merah darah, hidung hingus kluar tak maintain and my tears can just flood the whole of Singapore hahas. Then kena act sikit an emotion that your partner feels you're caable of showing. Mine was failure... Apa lagi? The first thing that comes to my mind was O level results uh! I did memory acting. I just replayed how I was in the hall after I got my results: sat down and slowly just broke down. Yang dialog aku, was just what had gone through my mind on that day, but spoken aloud ar. Eh, but honestly, I'd gotten over it. No doubt, that is still like my greatest failure so far, but it has woken me up. Dah celik! I'm really grateful to be in Allah and memanglah, setiap yang terjadi telah ditebtukan Allah s.w.t. dan insyaAllah ada hikmah di sebalik semuanya. Allah Maja Mengetahui...

Then Thursday, had meeting with project group members. Was an hour late... but I informed them two hours before that I was gonna be late lah. And I wasn't like sleeping or what tau, I was doing the report in the morning lepas Subuh tu jugak la ok! But we sama2 apologise at our attitude and it's ok now, I hope so. I don't wanna fail in Peer Evaluation!

Friday, lecture lecture lecture. First day meet class again. Didn't realise I miss them! Anyway, got back Maths and HPI term test paper, alhamdulillah! Sesungguhnya kejayaan itu bukan milik kita... :)

Saturday, I was looking forward to it all week!
I didn't know about the celebration and gathering all, but I just knew, "Hey, it's gonna be Saturday! Can sleep long long!" Hahas, and I did catch up on my sleep... Afternoon, went bowling with Fityanees. My first time bowling ok! Haha, klakar uh! Asyik senget jer, at last masok longkang apa dah! At one point of time, I let go of the ball, it hit the back of my leg cos I salah swing wakakah! Sakit tu sakit juak ah, but not bad. Hmm... enjoyed my first bowling session ever! Thx to all who went bowling... :)
At night was Fahmi's b'day celebration. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAHMI! Hope you like the present and card yg tak seberapa tu haha. And... thank you Kak Aishah for the food, thank you Obek for Satay and the drinks and thank you Ayan for showing me the correct setting for nighttime phototaking! Eventhough initially was sad for Ewanny and then bored cos biasalah aku ni, tak tau nak cakap apa, at the end of it all, I enjoyed myself. Nice to see quite a lot of the KRC peeps come together! Though, sedihx, PL tak semua yang turn up, padahal yg b'day boy from PL seh...

Sunday... Pagi2 dah pergi madrasah. Tak biasa seh! It was odd looking at the clock. Well, two years oredi I went for afternoon session, then Sec4 morning session. Oh yah, I'm in Sec 4! Dah lama tak oldest in sch haha. I mean kat poly, asyik2 freshie or freshman... Sekarang ni pon, masih first year. Padahal my friends in JC dah second year seh... Anyway, madrasah was oklah. Ust. Aisyah is really hyper and I like! Cuma tu, kadang2 macam tak paham dier sikit ar. Other than her, get Ust Saifuddin and Ust Hasman. Oh well, you can't always get the best of everything kan?

Sekarang... Ngah habiskan OTCM project yg I mentioned above tu. Or rather, I was doing it an hour ago haha. I'm left with adding in rationales and reducing the no. of words. Ini pon punye lah susah!

Haiz, hopefully this new week would be better, insyaAllah amin...

Hari ni, aku bebual macam gangster plak eh? Haha entah ar. Ngah mood fed-up ngan OTCM ar ni. I really hope I get good grades for OTCM seh... Kalau tak, entahlah, rasanya nak koyok2 paper2 OTCM agaknya.

Dah lah, it's 1.15a.m. oredi. I dun wanna sleep at 4a.m. like I did on Friday morning again. Gtg! May Allah bless you all. Wassalam.

P.S. Err... thes ummary is not so short afterall huh?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster