La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Leader  

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Seriously... Three group projects for this semester and for all 3, I become leader. Padahal, initially for OTCM, I co-leader and for CSAS, no one was appointed leader (typical of AF14 lah). But as the projects progress, it's like automatic lah I become leader! For Socio, memang they'd appointed me as leader lah 'cos I'm the only one in ASc (erm.... timetable?). Nak kata I have leadership qualities, soooooooo NOT! I mean I was never a prefect, student councillor, monitress, class manager, class chairperson, peer support leader, sports captain and all that school leaders stuff...

So, the point is aku ni ngah pening kepala. OTCM is over and done with EXCEPT need to send the word count to the teacher-in-charge and nobody said anything yet I'm the one to do this task cos I'm sure none of them (except maybe Shikin but she never say anything) would take responsibility to do it. Like macam paham lah ni aku nye keje.

As for CSAS, I thought Dickson leader then suddenly I'm the one in charge of compiling and reminding everyone to correct therir slides and pass to me. Hai?

Socio plak, I'm not supposed to compile. We drew lots ok. But now I have to add in all the extra stuff like no. of meetings and timeline and all that cos I leader. And initially I wasn't supposed to be the one to print, now last min I have to print! And... My printer is $^%*#!@*&%@ I oso dunno what haha.

Hai... Takde semangat lah... I feel so exhausted and worn out know... Entahlah! I'd better get back to work...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster