La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Dear Friends.... And Birthdays  

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Enjoyed my afternoon out with Sylvia at Bras Basah Complex at Bugis area there. Normally we'd meet at Plaza Singapura but I really don't know what I can do there, so I decided we should go to Bras Basah Complex 'cause I didn't get to go around it the last time I went there with Val and co. Anyway, the point of our meeting was to exchange birthday gifts and her birthday was on 15th Dec, about a month ago, and mine was eons ago lol! Glad you like my gift for you and *squels* I love the gift you give me too! It's a really nice bookmark in a very nice heart shape of a nice metallic pink colour and having a short yet very meaniingful note on it, "forever"... OoOoO, shall take a picture of it later. Speaking of picture, here's the first picture of the two of us together!


Nice pic right? Sylvia looks really pretty in her dress and the background looks really nice too heheh!

That's about my online best friend... for now.

Anyway, wanna wish my dear Sec school best friend, Siti a HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY! Wish I could spend time today with her and just chat but both of us had our own plans. All the best in your studies and future endeavours Siti! May Allah give you guidance and bless you always! Forget me not k...


This was taken a loooong time ago. I need new pics with you Siti! Hopefully we'd find time to meet soon...

And, also before I forget, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY to Dzul! Amacam, surprised to see us gathered at your house to celebrate your birthday with you? Hehe, sorry eh tak wrap present tu, last minute uh.... Oh, and semoga Allah memberimu rahmat, kebaikan dan kesejahteraan dunia akhirat!


Birthday boy ngah nak potong cake. The cake looks and tastes really great anyway!

Hmm... Alia and Nadhirah's birthdays coming... Dah terlanjur kan, HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Ah... The before long, it'll be my turn! Heheh..

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster