La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Upset  

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I need an avenue to let out!

So upset, suddenly so many things bombarding... at one shot tonight :(

I hate last minute work, but the irony is that I always find myself in such a situation...

I guess I need a break? Preparation for AED presentation, planning for the appreciation, studying for madrasah exams, the endless jalan raya has been abit taxing on me as I find myself pushing myself to go on and on with lack of rest, physically and mentally...

Not to mention my sudden block on what had been a clear path. I dunno if I'd stay in teaching after my bond...

I still feel like approaching a lecturer and asking for a research project to handle, but at the rate I'm going, I'd die if I do that, even if that is one of the things I really wanna do right now. I miss doing lab work (for lifesciences)...

:(((( Just upset. Hope after the presentation tmr and appreciation on Wed night, I'd feel more relieved. Then I can focus on my essays, lab reports and revisions...

And perhaps I can find time to realign my thoughts and paths ahead of me...

The future brings 1001 (err, more?) mysteries... Dwelling on the future can make you go crazeeeeee.

Fb is not safe.

I feel like others don't understand my situation right now. I lost my contacts, so really, it's a challenge for me to contact others... And I have set my priorities, I'm standing by it but everyone else feels that they deserve to be the priority. That's unfair...

Perhaps, they forget. Perhaps I'm just being too selfish...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster