La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Phew it's over  

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I had a really busy and hectic week, phew glad it's over. I'd been pretty unproductive, simply can't get myself to do anything. Perhaps too tired, perhaps there's just too many things to do at once and I dunno which to start wit first, perhaps the environment at home is not very condusive...

I ended Chem lecture quite early and sat in LT with Yuan Ling to wait for Sarah and Shuhui, it was a nice environment to sit in, read and e-mail my thoughts to my group members. That was the most productive I felt this week. Can't wait to get (my madrasah exams tmr) and this project out of the way. Then Chem lab report and the two essays and then I can truly revise. Let's hope there's no other assignments coming in soon.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster