La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Blergh  

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm not crying, I'm just in tears haha. Literally. So sleeeeeeeeeepy. Exam tmr. Before that my FOC mates coming over. Perhaps after that Fityan comm is coming over too. Before all these, I actually have to finish slides for my group project due, which I can't seem to figure out which to put in!!!

As I was reading Brida by Paulo Coelho (one of the 3 books I bought recently, whee~! I wanted to buy more, but Harizah stopped me. For once! She say because it's books. There's another 2 books I wanted to buy, and even another one that I'm looking for but can't seem to find it in the bookstore...) I feel that I'm soooo much like her. Trying to find out something (err no, I'm not looking for magic FYI) and to do so, I need to learn. And I can't seem to finish what I start because I can never decide on one path to truly follow (I'm still having second thoughts about becoming a teacher, I truly miss research work/lab work. When I hear stories from Ad and Liyana, my heart just aches and I feel that I'm not doing what I really wanna do, though at the same time, I don't know if even research work is what I wanna do, I pretty much screwed up my Major Project because for that whole 5 months there, eventhough I know what am I doing and what am I finding for, I still couldn't figure out the big picture much.) The book is captivating, as I can really put myself in her shoes...

Oh I've got a temporary phone while my Samsung phone is being repaired. *Sniff sniff* I lost all my contacts AGAIN. The only numbers I remember are my family's, one of my aunts, Ad, Liyana and Harizah. Wow, smart right, never save contacts in SIM card...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster