La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Accident #2  

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I got into an accident again today. Alhamdulillah not a scratch as I was safely in the car. To think I didn't have the seatbelt on! Luckily the car was slowing down... But still the impact was scary, I was shaking right after the accident as the sound and images flash through my mind and I'm reminded of my old accident. As we stood waiting for the drivers to settle the necessary admin stuff, I was reminded of the FOC accident video *shivers* Life is so fragile. That could have been my last breath. And I'm reminded also of something someone said... You are still alive because you have yet to fulfill the reason of your very creation and existence. Perhaps *shrugs* Wallahu'alam.

It's such an irony... I was on the way to Abg Wan's majlis nikah actually...

Indeed, ajal dan jodoh di tangan Tuhan....

Anyway, barakallahu lakuma wa barakah alaykuma wa jamaa bainakuma fi khair...

And to Bro Hidayat too... I only found out there were two brides and grooms today... Saw Ust Hassan!! I miss pesantren... His daughter is sooooooo cute!

Ok bac to workkkk, so sleepy and tired...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster