La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

In flame  

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's so painful that I'm crying. I dunno what happened exactly, but the base of my right toe is hurting very very much. It's rather red, the pain is excrutiatingly familiar to tendonitis, the area feels warm and I think it's swollen as I cant seem to fit my feet in my shoe. I think it's an inflammation... I'm considering eating some Diclofenac sodium painkillers.

Felt the pain when I woke up, but still endurable. At least I was able to fold my toe while tasyahud. In bio, I started rubbing it to ease the pain, putting pressure on it. By the time it was Zohor/Asar, I was limping and I can no longer fold my toes. As of awhile ago, I can feel my blood pushing through and it hurtttttttttts.

I suspect that it was a mosquito bite. I remember being bitten on Saturday. But wow, such a reaction... Considering my swollen lips episode, I guess I'm allergic to some insect bites or something like that.

I'm already in such a PMS mood these days, the pain is just making things worst. Worst, I think some of my friends are PMSing as well... This spells disaster.

Urgh, my mum keeps shouting for me to eat. So not helping the situation.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster