La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I want to travel!  

Thursday, September 30, 2010

One day, when I get married, I'm gonna travel, and perhaps only then I shall get to see the flora and fauna all over the world on top of hills and mountains (if ever I find myself fit enough to climb them) till the bottom of the sea (if ever I learn how to dive). Watching video only is not exciting enough!

Hopefully after AAB201 I would be able to describe the plants I see and referring to a guide I'd know what type are they, and after AAB202 I would be able to describe the animals I see and identify what phylum are they from. Only last year did I learn that corals are classified in the animal kingdom :D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster