La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Still Upset  

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Guess where I am? I''m at Raudah's hall again! On Liyana's bed cos she went home.

I was supposed to sleepover at Faizah's hall together with Amina & Ati, but partly I feel guilty of leaving Raudah in the lurch in a sense, partly oso because my toiletries are at Raudah's hall and partly well, there are other reasons.

I was supposed to drop at Raudah's hall busstop just now, and I did press the bell, and I was standing at the back door to alight, but these two people from the busstop suddenly appeared on the stairs and like caused me to take a step back uh, and to think the door closed when they'd alighted?? I was standing at the door! I made a jump to press the bell and to my dismay it was spoilt. Waddeheck eh. I'm so angry with those two inconsiderate people. Didn't even help me stop the driver from moving off, neither did they say sorry when clearly they had blocked my way, HMPH. I dunno why, I had been shouting/projecting my voice as emcee during the appreciation and suddenly I couldn't shout. I could have shouted at those two to be more considerate and let me off first, and at the driver to reopen the backdoor, but urgh! Nothing beats being angry/disappointed with yourself.

So poor me had to walk back to Hall 6...

I dunno why, I just feel so moody. So alone. Just so upset.

I think because I know I should be doing work yet I'm not doing. Maybe because I feel rather left behind by my friends. Perhaps my energy just drained out trying to juggle my commitments which have crazily been overlapping of late, which is super frustrating as I have to CHOOSE.

:( I wanna sleep. Let's hope I can get the tutorial and part of my lab report done tmr morning when I meet Harizah & Mahmudah...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster