La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Whoo hoo!  

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I've got sooo many interesting stories and experiences and feelings and inspirations and whatnots to share! But I gotta keep myself off this space for now. Online just to check projects stuff (and of cos the frequent blogs hehehe) so can't be sitting here blogging all night long.

But kan don't ask me to tell in person, my storytelling skill sucks verbally. I think kalau baca cam boleh visualize gitu hehe. (suddenly lagu aladdin ngah main dalam otak)

ONE more paper to go and two wonderful Ramadhan projects (and they're only wonderful cos of the wonderful people! trust me, easy-to-work-with ppl makes your life sooo much easier)

Late nights + lack of sleep + a whole day of travelling arond Sg + exam period = craziness (seriously, this is the best time for you to catch me in a crazeeeee mood, eh, but depends oso ar..)

I feel that I spent my day well today. Macam entah, I feel I touched some people's lives. I hope I really did. :D

And I got inspired yet again... By Dr Danial. Gosh, I feel good nanananananana hehe.

K dah, cukup lah tu.

Toodles! Pray for my success in exam! And may you succeed in yours (if not, in whatever you're doing now lah, asalkan baik)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster