La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Mummy, it's O-V-E-R!!  

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well well well, I passed the 500 posts mark oredi! This blog is here since 2005, the first post being on 10th July 2005. More than 3 years here dahh. Total of 4 blogskins I think. And this current one is since like beginning of this year I think. Lama eh. In my previous blog I had 127 posts, the first post being on 16th Oct 2003. Fuyooh, I'd been blogging for the past 5 years... I wasn't kidding when I said what's special about me is I'm a full-time blogger during TP orientation haha. But nah, that's nothing special lah actually...

Read a few of my archives from sec sch days. When I read my entry, I can even remember the dream I had that I blogged about lol. Oh and one of the entries stated my results for madrasah psle. My sirah and lughoh were great! Hehe, until now I enjoy these. Best best. Tapi dah lma tak belajar Arab. Apa kata Fityan/NI adakan class Arab free? Hehe. Unfortunately I doubt i have the time to attend.

OH. Dah 2 paragraph past, I forgot to say: EXAMS ARE OVER!!! Not satisfied with how I fared, still feel the guilt now, but I'm relieved they're over. Nak risau2 pon buatpe. No use crying over a split milk right? Huhu~ Tapi memang macam nak nangis ah.

On the other hand, I can't wait to start my post-exam activities!! Before SIP starts on 8th.

Waah it's 1.02am oredi??? I got work to do!! Go sleep first uh. Nites~ Updates insyaAllah another day...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster