La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Harry Potter  

Sunday, August 10, 2008

I JUST saw the HP trailer and some of the footages. Aww man, I'm so not gonna miss HP & the Half-Blood Prince movie! No matter how much worst it gets over the years (I gotta saw sorcerer's stone is still the best la), I still so wanna catch it even if it means I gotta watch it alone (which is so sian and slenger, duhh!)

I'm gonna read the book once exams are over (if I can, I sooo have no life of my own) I can't remember the story much already! Last time you can ask me ANYTHING about HP, and i can prolly answer.

Miss those times waiting for the next series to be out... I only own 3 HP books. Bought the 5th one early. My bro surprised me by giving me the 6th one as a present. and then I went to buy the 4th one haha.

And I miss playing the HP games! I think I like 1 and 2. Can't remember whether I played the 3rd one. But I know the 4th one sucks. The 5th one is out, I think but I neither have $$$ to buy the game nor a Xbox to play it in. -_- I used to own a Xbox...

And of course, I miss RP-ing... HEX and VH hahah those were the days...

Which reminds me of my other RPs and my fellow RPers... Nina, Heath, Illusen all... I can't remember if it's their real names haha. Don't think so lah. Oh RP-ing can make people pretty close. When I heard one of my fellow RPer died (in RL of course), I just felt sad...

Eheh sampai ke sini pulak haha.

To watch HP 6 trailer, visit the official website.

I can't wait for November!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster