La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Tots  

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Got loads going on in my mind... Well more than the usual school stuff and event projects...

Things like, "Maybe we can start a Ramadhan campaign in Singapore like posting up posters encouraging MUSLIMS to respect Ramadhan, to not eat/drink/smoke/dress scantily/mix around freely for boys and girls etc instead of posters about zakat only" or, "Maybe MUIS should openly declare that Muslim men/women do not shake hands with the opposite gender and make this known to the public just like how people learn that you should remove your footwear outside a Malay/Muslims house" and "How can someone declare themselves Muslim when they do not observe even the basic obligations like prayer and fast" or "Let's gather a few friends and go around 'teguring' Muslims bil hikmah of course to dress more appropriately like for guys not to wear shorts and girls not to wear clothings that hardly covers anything" or "So really frustrating to hear fellow artistes saying things like, Allah sahaja yang berhak menilai seseorang as I doubt they really MEAN what they say" and "Takde rasa malu langsung ke ape orang-orang Melayu/muslim kita ni??" and "Kenapa mesti pakai 'Malay/Muslim' padahal ada Melayu yang bukan Muslim dan banyak juga Melayu yang hanya Muslim pada nama" and macam-macam lah!

Where do I get these ideas? Ada from people more knowledgable than me, ada from peers, ada from myself... Seriously, I feel SOMETHING has got to be done and I'd be glad to be part of a group of agents of change to better akhlak orang-orang Malay/Muslim kita! Slowly lah eh... Let's start with my badges "Akhlak Mulia Semua Orang Suka" kk? My "Jom Jadi Baik" badge hilang :( *sniff sniff* Oh ramai yang tanya, "You not enough brooches arh?" NOPE. Please eh my house is like full of brooches cos my mum makes brooches and sells them... But I CHOSE to wear the badges.

Anywaykan... Temasek Poly won PPP for the 3rd year in a row! Fu yoh, all 3 years I'm in TP I got to 'witness' TP win PPP tau tau hehe. Congrats my babies! So proud of all of you! Wish I was there to watch your winning piece and to witness your moment of joy. Unfortunately... I can't. I can't even be there for your debriefing this Wednesday... so sorry babies-ku... Go Titisan!!! (and Nadi haha!)

Gonna start a new module for DPI, Asas Psikologi beb, hmm~ Gonna miss Ust Fathurrahman... he really teaches well. Makes we wanna study and read more and more hehe.

Oh I finally got to drink Chrysanthemum tea this morning tapi kotak kecik je... and eat Mcspicy baru ni tapi dah sejuk dahh... Trophy next?


Symposium at NYP.


More pics at my multiply.
With comments by MUS.
symposium was boring nak mampz...
For the I dunno how time, I slept in a lecture haha.
Naik kebiasaan eh!

Been visiting new places. Entered SP clubrooms. Went NYP. Went Darul Ma'wa and received a tour around. First time masuk main female toilet at Darul Aman. Had yummeh chicken murtabak at some Indian stall near Masjid Kassim. Went SIM. Wonder where's next ;)

Err, k got loads of things to accomplish and super ngantok oredi tau!! Can't wait to graduate! It really doesn't seem so far off! It feels like yesterday that I brought home Tsu's water bottle after camp xplore haha.

Oh forgot to state appreciations and wishes... Thx Ad for your battery! Thx Nyzah and Farhan for belanja-ing me! Happy belated birthday Dian Farhana and Nurul Nyzah!

Great to meet Farzana again just now. Sry babe kalau macam 'sombong' hehe. Oh and Syafi, glad to have you in the team. surprisingly you're the one making the jokes!!

K dah. Meeting NI-ans tmr, whee~

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster