La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I want...  

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I just gotta do this.

After exams I would,

Read ALL 7 HP books again
Bake/cook/make a mess with Ad
Ask Siti out
Watch HP (somehow I'd get the vcds/dvds)
Do Sejarah Perundangan Islam tugasan
Watch Tuesdays with Morrie
Write to Sylvia
Throw all notes you know i would never do that haha
Eat donut empire *munch munch* I want my sillymon!!
Play badminton
Play swing and climb spiderweb if can
Write stories if I have time
Do some artsy stuff if I feel like it
Shopppp with my mum when she's feeling rich!!
Eat instant noodles
Then I'd do my other responsibilities heheheh :D

Marliyana, please go study NOW. You just finished 5 pages! And the paper is TOMORROW 1Oam wokayy...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster