La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Zombie Alert  

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Don't be surprised if you enter TP today and chance a meet with a zombie. They look pretty much human-students to be exact, just their behaviour...

Just met Chloe in school and she looks so shagged! I haven't really seen myself in the mirror, I probably look just like that too, droopy eyes, droning voice, well you get the picture larh... At this time of the year with projects dued, interviews awaiting, reports to be submitted, exams around the corner-there is NO rest. Sleep is secondary to studies.

Anyway, juz had my ABchm quiz and oh my, it's super tough la ok! I read through the questions and just thought, "That's it, I'm gonna tick anyhow." But of course, being the 'logical' me... I had to think through the questions. Seeing that I was late, I had lesser time to think. But even if I had an extra 10 minutes, or one hour or one day for that matter, I don't think I'd do any better cos I still won't know the answers. Well, I hadn't exactly studied. But I did study! I studied last year's students lecture notes. I expected the scope of this year to be the same as last year! Just did not study enough I guess. ABchm is always: what I study don't come out. It's a PBL... Then the teacher, wait I mean 'facilitator' (since she DOES NOT teach), never give us pRoPeR tips, we basically a couple of dummies trying to make a boat just by reading a book, "Dummies' guide to making a boat" or whatever. It just doesn't work ok! She keeps telling us there is no limit to the knowledge we can get through PBL, but what's the point??!! I know, I know, PBL is necessary, we'll be seeing a lot of it in our work and all, but hey there is a reason we only do PBL LATER ok. Perhaps we're more matured or something... I know, I know PBL is for the future, we shouldn't think about sitting for exam only but HEY, we ARE students and we HAVE to sit for an exam whatever it is right?? So are you telling me now that we can fail this subject for all you care just as long as in the future when we get PBL we'll know what to do???? If that's the case, then no exams larh. Free and easy, no stress, no pressure, just fill that ever-expanding brain with useful knowledge. And yes, I said it before and I'll say it again: I'm only getting borderline passes for ABchm right now! Because of this PBL, I have absolutely no idea how bad my GPA is gonna get! There I was at the start of the semester thinking I can bring my GPA up to 3.5 back. If I don't get that 3.5, I won't be able to go uni, and then I won't even be doing some real Analytical Biochemistry work and so yeah... Please lah, I even do better for MBio than ABchm, and a lot of people say MBio is tough ok...

Anyway, wanna share a song to cheer up low spirits like me right now. My grp use this song for our psycho advertisement project. I hope I do well for Psycho! So far so good! As well as my other subjects too... This sem like all the subject you can't 'count' your possible grade. It all depends on your tutor/lecturer. So, better portray a goodie two shoes in front of them! As for ABchm, forget it. I'm just gonna rephrase my summary here and then, attend the interview, give my best shot and wa laa! No more ABchm for the ressssssst of my poly life. I juz hope no supp paper, cos if there IS, sheesh, I'm so gonna hate ABchm for the rest of my life seh. Oh, back to topic, SMILE!



I miss Cat loves... This pic is soo cute right? Reminds me of this cat which climbed over my leg, so warm and cuddly (but after that bit/scratched me grrr, what wrong did I do??) I enjoy going to google and just looking through cute and funny images. Enjoyed adding all the pics to my grp's psycho ppt slides!



Say cheese
Smile please - come on everybody
Pass it on, pass it on - gonna pass it on
Smile please pass it on
Everyone's gonna pass it on
Smile please - pass it on
Pass it on gonna pass it on
Ready? Say cheese…

Last night - I saw you crying
And in the morning you still feel blue
But losers they give up trying
So wipe that tear away
And let the sunshine through


So smile 'coz we're gonna take your picture
So you'll see how good it feels
(Watch the birdie)

(Chorus)
Smile please, come on everybody - wear a happy face
Smile please, come on and blast all your troubles into space
Smile please come on and pass it on from face to face
It's such a simple point of view
Smile and the world smiles back at you
Say cheese

Sadness does you no favours
A little sunshine is overdue
'coz happiness is so contagious
And if you wear a smile
We'll never give up on you


So smile 'coz we're gonna take your picture
So you'll see how good it feels
(Here it comes)

(Repeat Chorus)

Pass it on pass it on gonna pass it on
Pass it on everyone's gotta pass it on
Pass it on pass it on gonna pass it on
Pass it on everyone's gotta pass it on
Ritmo del queso
Looking good
Aye aye aye
Ariba

We're gonna take your picture
So you'll see how good it feels

(Repeat Chorus)

Anyway, Happy Birthday Fifi dear =) Been great working with you for Titisan. I see you as a theatre director/producer in future no kidding

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster