La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

ABchm Day  

Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am soooooooo sick of ABchm. PBL1 sharing, summary and presentation. Term test. PBL2 sharing, summary and interview. Tutorial quiz. 6 practical sessions, 3 post lab quizzes and 1 practical test. That is the whole thing for ABchm in this sem. Been getting borderline passes for this subject. Sheesh.

Yesterday ABchm, today ABchm, I sleep I think of ABchm, I eat I think of ABchm, I go toilet also think of ABchm!

Speaking of toilet, been having diarrhea for the past few days. A mild one. I think.

Something to look forward to: one more month :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster