La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Marathon Week  

Monday, January 28, 2008

This is gonna be a looooong challenging week that will test my patience and limits and take away my sleep =( Tido penting k.

Didn't sleep the whole night yesterday finishing up ABchm & Psycho then this morning straightaway went for AMic lab. Super hyper la ok!! But I'm not the only one. Practically my whole group was haha. The most hyper bunch seh. It was fun, I needed it.

Unfortunately the hyperactivity can't last... Oh well, good things always come to an end uh?

Let's see how hectic this week will be:

Tues-ABchm tut quiz, Psycho presentation (maybe)
Wed-AMic meeting (therefore must have summary material ready)
Thurs-so far so good, I think there's no classes... I shall study Psycho
Fri-MBio written lab quiz (ALL practicals)
Sat-Psycho common test at 11am at LT 27 wherever that is, NTU talk?, no KPR but need prepare ppt
Sun-Madrasah, Fityan comm outing
Mon-MCT lab practical test
Tues-ABchm interview (must present summary report), Psycho presentation (it's either week)
somewhere along the week we'll have to do AMic PBL report surely

There are 1-2 ayat Al-Quran/Hadith I wish to share but I dunno the exact words!

Looking forward to 3rd, 24th and 29th Feb IF and only if I'm allowed to enjoy them. Feeling caged up. Why the sudden discipline?? I used to be so free! And now I'm restricted on all four sides! I can't go here, I can't go there, I can't do this, I can't do that. Oh God, I can't even go to a camp I'd been INVITED to attend lah! Conditions all around me. Nothing is certain anymore. Everything DEPENDS on whether I can fulfill the conditions or not.

How can you cage up a free vulture? Once it's let loose, don't be surprise it swoops on you to eat you up!

Sesungguhnya segala yang aku lakukan dan segala yang aku tinggalkan adalah kerana Allah Ta'ala. Hanya Allah sahaja yang tahu isi hatiku.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster