La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Mustalah Hadith Assignment  

Monday, January 21, 2008

Was looking for notes to include in topic, instead I found notes on another topic. Take a look at this website. I suppose this is one of the examples whereby Orientalists try to downgrade Abu Hurayrah r.a. This article I found doesn't even have an author lah. Anyway, be cautious when you read aite. Filter through what is right, what is wrong. If you don't think you can do so, then I suggest that you don't read...

I really don't trust internet sources. I wish I have books to refer to but internet is all I have for now.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster