La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

School Today  

Monday, January 21, 2008

Let's see... What is there to say about today? Haha, a normal day on the average I should say.

Had AMic meeting in the morning and all I could do was nod in agreement or ask questions. I feel a bit intimidated haha. After that met Ad for awhile then go for MCT. Prelab quiz sucks, even smart Chloe couldn't answer all correctly. The lab itself was okok, lost touch with MCT lab skills after weeks of not doing MCT, so spent most of the time spent asking Mr Zhang questions. Afterall, our lab practical test is next week!

After MCT, had around 3 hours break. 1st hr-eat and sleeeeeeep. 2nd hr-solat then met Ad. 3rd hr-photocopied some ABchm stuff. Been getting borderline passes for ABchm and I want an A! Or at least a B please weezy... I even told Mdm Huang Yan about my worry that ABchm is my worst subject of all (it used to be PCT, but after all the tips Mr Kok gave, I got a B if I'm not mistaken) and almost cried and the only 'comfort' she gave me was that ABchm using the PBL style requires adapting and perhaps I didn't adapt enough and she advised that I find out where I go wrong. And that made me wanna cry more cos I dunno where I'm going wrong! Well, not exactly...

Alamak, had a bit more to write, but my eyes are stinging already and I have to present at least a bit of ABchm summary for tutorial tomorrow. 9am ok! And I'm always late for ABchm no matter how hard I try to be on time, shoot... K lah, gtg... Oh before that, I think looking at pictures uplift my spirit, and eating dairy milk chocs! And I'm having a bad case of abdominal pains and diarrhea sheesh... Mentang2 I'm researching on AMic food poisoning seh...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster