La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Morning Rants  

Saturday, December 05, 2009

I feel that after reading Twilight, my conversations in English are better thought-out, better pronounced and more fluent. Of course it still depends on the topic of conversation... If you throw in a topic about in-vitro fertilization (err, where did that come from??) I'd probably have not much to say hehe.

I think I use the phrase "I feel that..." more than "I think...". Not using my brains as much as before huh? I used to think alot, about 1001 things at the same time if that's possible. I guess I've learned to chill and stone out. Haha.

I'd been wondering lately, what are my strengths? I think I'd know what the answer would be if I asked some of the people around me. It seems distinct, but then I don't find that a special talent, and neither do I think I'm very good at it. I just enjoy it, not that I'm good at it. It's two different things you know. It all depends on who you work with... Sometimes I feel that it's a case of "lembu punyer susu, sapi dapat nama", whereby I am the sapi. (haha reminds me of the Fityan IO cheer: "Sappy go!" lol)

Well you see...
I have a friend, her name is Jamie and she is very good in piano.
I have a friend, her name is Ad and she is very good with the bass.
I have a friend, her name is Liyana and she is very good with reciting the Qur'an.
I have a friend, her name is Sylvia and she is very good with writing and drawing.
I have a friend, her name is Jun and she is very good in silat and designing.
I have a friend, her name is Raudah and she is very good with photography and designing.
I have many friends, of different backgrounds, and they are all special in many ways, and they have strengths of their own, certain skills that are special...

Myself? I've tried many things. You can see that from the list of different CCAs I'd tried. Malay dance. Indian dance. Chinese dance. Swimming. Maths club. Library club. English drama (and debate). Malay drama. Silat. I'd even tried keyboard (piano) and designing and writing and drawing and origami and beads and cross-stitching and fashion designing and God-knows what else... Like hellooooo, I'm nearly 21 and still searching :S

I got B3 for all my O level subjects right (except one) and Jamie complimented that that means I am fairly equal in doing fine with anything. Hmm... Maybe that's why I can do alot of things (some with greater difficulty than others) and nothing truky stands out.

Jack of all trades? (What's female for Jack anyway? hmm)

Anyway, I've finished downloading all 65 songs from youtube to my comp, but only around 10 fits into my MP4 haha.

I can't wait to start snapping pictures again! I love taking pictures of sceneries best :))))

Nothing splendid... I never know about focusing, about details, about lightings, about subjects whatever other photography terms are there larh... I only know of the macro function recently la sey :P But still...





I'm missing alot of people and things actually. Especially after browsing through my slides. Awwwww.... Kejam kelip, one of my previous usrah sister is getting married soon!!

Slides

K I'm hungryyyyyy... Need to grab something before going for FLAP laterrrrz

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster