La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Archive  

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I came across a number of posts in my archive which attracted my attention. The early 2008 posts click here doesn't sound lie it was written by me!

Anyway, I'd had a mind-boggling Friday night and Saturday morning. InsyaAllah I'll share abit later on. For now, I need to sort out my mind first. Info overload!!! It's alot to think about, because it's between what is right and what is wrong... Something that may sound 'crystal clear and distinct' yet may be subjective... We'll see how things go...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster