La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Clumsy jugak eh?  

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh, did I mention I hit my head TWICE on a low railing while trying the white satin jubah, almost slipped outside the toilet at bugis, tripped on the side of the pavement at Orchard, but luckily no sprain, and tripped on a slight raise in the cement while walking to late dinner.

I don't need silat to give me bruises and sprains haha.

And I can't forget hitting my head against the big red hose box during DRP (from archives). Haha, baru aku sedar betapa clumsy nye aku... Maybe it comes with being short. People who are tall would hit their arms against a low railing, only short people like me would hit their heads.

But being short, and not so plump, gives you an advantage with agility. Hope to make use of that in silat. Gotta practice footwork. I concentrate too much on attacking and defending I don't think about where I land my feet and move around.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster