La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Headache for no reason  

Saturday, December 05, 2009

I'm having a big headache now, for God knows why, since around Asar earlier on. All I did was to rest my head on the table with my eyes closed, and I felt the whole world spinning. Following that the headache persisted, with constant dizzy spells, esp. when I prostrate. No idea why... Some of them asked why do I look so stressed. I have no idea! Alot seems to be going through my head, yet my head feels empty.

CPR was great jut now. I'm someone who's easily satisfied larh... so I may not be the best person to critic. I found the acting superb, singing wonderful, songs fitting... I just thought that the relevance could be something closer to our hearts as youths, and that the setting wasn't made to look so kampung when the timeframe seems to be modern times... I like the artistic feel at the start, though I don't understand the movements or the symbolism of the cloth and the colour white and the candles.... The transitions between the songs and scenes were really smooth in my opinion.... Oh and when the mike failed once, the actor had a very good voice projection, bravo!

K, the headache is killing me! And I have usrah early 9am tmr... Gotta go get some rest. Let's listen to some piano songs, shall we? :D

Jamie doesn't mind teaching me piano on Saturdays btw. I just need to decide if I really want it. Don't wanna be wasting time, effort and money only to realise I'd quit halfway. I'm thinking of quitting silat next year... I just feel that it's not my thing and I could use the time doing something I like more... I just hope I don't need the self-defense, if you know what I mean... Right now I can't kick or punch for nuts anyway for that matter *rolls eyes*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster