La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Elite's Credo  

Monday, December 28, 2009

Got this from Apex blog... :)

An Elite’s Credo (for all Muslim learners)

“To begin my every action with a niat,

To be able to define exactly what I want,

To be so strong that
nothing can disturb my peace of mind.

To wear a cheerful countenance, a tranquil smile,
and charm every living creature I meet.

To focus only on the best,
to ask questions for the best results and expect the best.

To rehearse and rehearse; improve and improve;
in a relentless pursuit of excellence.

To give so much time to the improvement of myself
that I have no time to criticize others.

To find something that I like in my friends,
say good words to them,
let them see themselves in the best light possible
and know that they are special.

To put behind the mistakes of the past and
press on to the greater achievements of the future.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger,
too brave for fear and too wise for vain talk.

Life’s victories don’t always go to the stronger
or the faster hand;
They go to the one who has faith in God;
has faith in himself;
has good conduct and always think ‘I can’.

It’s in the heart;
It’s all in a state of mind”.





I wanna help because I believe in the objective/purpose of this effort but I really doubt I can commit... Especially now that I'm contemplating on taking another part-time course... Need to weigh the importance of each, and see which is more...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster