La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Fever  

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm shagged... Really really...

Yesterday evening I felt so unwell on the train that I cried. I was feeling very very faint and when I left the train at Tampines my vision was so blur I thought I saw white stars. My legs badly wanted to give way, luckily there were seats at the taxi stand beside Tampines One. And while sitting down, my legs started to go numb but slowly as I recited "Allahu akbar" over and over again praying for strength, the sickness slowly subsided.

And God, when I reached home I just had to sleep first. Couldn't take it.

Today too, when I reached home, first thing I did was to rest first.

Waaah, I think I got fever the most times this year. I hardly fall sick ok... From Jan up till this Jul, I've had fever for at least 4 times. Been seriously pushing my limits huh.

This time round, the fever could have been due to breaking fast with coke on Thursday, sleeping later than midnight and waking up by 5am throughout the week, being out the whole day on sat and Sun, falling down on sat night (depan pokok pisang la seh), overdose of chocs from Australia on Sun morn or... I dunno what else.

Nih banyak dosa nih, tu pasal banyak jatuh sakit, ishk. Nak kena clear-out dosa2 kott..

Haha pandai2 je aku.

But yeah maybe sebab sakit ni akan membawa kita lebih dekat pada Allah.

And... times up! I promised to sleep at 10pm tonight and now is 11mins past 10pm, opps~ So yeah gtg!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster