La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Come what may  

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have aloooooooot of time today, and I think that is a major factor in bringing down my fever and headaches and such haha.

I miss being home at this time of day. I’m always swept out of the house by this time, even weekends!

Why am I so free? Because... I’ve just quit work! And the BA/BSc (Ed) registration and orientation is now being done online to so-called avoid mass gatherings to minimize risk of the H1N1 infection...

I’ve just received e-mail from NTUMS FOC, NTU-NIE accommodation application and the e-registration/e-orientation stuff. All these procedures and admin stuff are driving me nuts, and that’s why here I am at my blog.

So, will I be taking a break for a short getaway before term starts? Ans. NO. Apparently I can’t go out of Sg with this H1N1 frenzy going around and I myself not in my tip-top condition. So yeah, please convince me that Sg is such a wonderful wonderful place to stay in...

I guess I’ll just take a bit of time to do the things I’d been wanting to do, like watch Harry Potter! So much for being a big fan, I still haven’t watched it. I DON’T CARE IF EVERYONE SAYS IT’S DISAPPOINTING, I WANNA CATCH IT AND THAT’S THAT, STOP TELLING ME IT’S SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT CAN???? Aiyoooo... Dengki ehk.

And I wanna go ice-skating (perhaps with my roomie!) , and... there’s two more things that top my list of things I wanna do: Visit Science Centre & go cycling in Ubin. But I dunno who to ask along for the last two...

Should keep my list of things I wanna do short. Cos I have a long list of things I MUST do! Let’s see:
1) Complete NIE e-registration & e-orientation thingy
2) Clean my room by this Sunday
3) Complete hostel form and mail it together with cheque by 28th July
4) Prepare for NIE: mindset!!! stationeries, files, notebooks (must have a good start!)
5) and whatever nots I didn’t include which involves my commitments...


I’m excited yet nervous for two things right now. One is driving TP this coming Tuesday (gilerhhhh) and NIE.

How can TP be so soon??? I only had less than one hour of learning how to do perpendicular parking and only one time in circuit so far!! Gonna go in circuit again tonight. One hour only. Gotta perfect my directional change and S-course like SERIOUSLY!!

And NIE, gosh I can hardly believe that this is the path I choose. There is no turning back, and no room for mistakes at all (remember eh Marl, no matter how funny and hilarious a student’s work is, laugh on your own and don’t post it on your blog or facebook or whatnots, yikes, kesian seh trainee teacher yang post karangan anak murid dia, mesti kena sack nye... and being a trainee, kena bayar balik boleh mautttttzzzzz sehh!)

But insyaAllah things will go pretty fine, apart from the usual stress and hiccups of school/work-life kan...

It’s erm... ‘amazing’ that not 1, not 2, but 4 of my friends who badly want to become a teacher but didn’t get through the interview. Or rather, if I’m not mistaken, weren’t even called for an interview! From what I know, at least 1 of them got a higher GPA than me. I’m like, “Aik???” Here I am being 50-50 and not caring much about where I end up, and I got through the interview?! These 4 people badly want to become teachers! I dunno, probably their lifelong dream!

And the interview... I don’t think my answers were all that special and outstanding... Thinking back, I think some of them were kinda incoherent answers...

And that’s why, in my opinion, this is probably what Allah has ordained for me. Perhaps this is what’s best for me... My choice was not to become a teacher, but my choice was to follow whatever path is laid infront of me. And THIS came my way... amidst a rejection from NUS. and I assume my first 5 choices in NTU rejected me, that’s why I ended up in my last choice... I believe that if it is Allah that planned for me, it is therefore the best for me, no matter what hardships come my way in that path...

I guess, the same goes for jodoh... Maybe I’m still too immature to think about it *shrugs*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster