La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Decision & Leadership  

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

In my bid to be financially independent, I made my decision....

Before I talk about this 'decision', I'd like to touch bit on leadership... Abit je...

As many of y'all know, I was appointed the vice-chair for xplore, and it was my first time being vice-chair for an event. My initial thoughts were to look back on previous vice-chairs and follow how they lead. It was just not me... And then I realised, hey I've got my own style, why should I follow everything that they do?? Instead I try to follow what I could if I see it's good and relevant, and do things my way, be myself. :) I learned something valuable there...

Ok, back about the decision... It's about going NIE BSc Prog... 4 years training (only 1st two years with pay) followed by 4 years bond... Wow. It shall be a true test of commitment and determination and passion... TRULY... Once you start, there's no turning back. If I do, the liquidated damages could sum up to over $132,000! Scary, very very scary...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster