La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Disappointment  

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Let's try to keep this short shall we? It's after midnight already, sleeeeepyyy nih.

So many people tell me not to bother catching HP as it's such a 'disappointment'... But I insist on watching it. I love HP very much and no matter what, I must watch it! I want to watch it means I want to watch it.

Glad I did. I enjoyed it very very much and lovessss it to bits and pieces! The emotions, did you capture ALL the emotions? The emotions and expressions that YOU as audience can relate to. Confusion. Scared. Sceptical. Anger. Jealousy. Brokenheartedness. Joy. Love. Second-thoughts. Fear. Loss. Disappointment. Priceless I tell you! I can still see those emotions portrayed on screen vividly in my head. Especially the two scenes where Hermione cry... Over Ron, and upon Dumbledore's death.

Yea there were alot of missing pieces, and it could have been better in many ways no doubt. But hey, appreciate what's there.... If you focus on what's NOT there, you just lose out. Come on, after 5 movies I'm sure you've learned haven't you that the movie IS DIFFERENT from the book?! Accept it! I know Rowling's literature is really good and it'll be totally splendid if they're portrayed on screen. But aiyar after you realise the movie's not gonna be the same then stop there, STOP expecting it to be the same. Instead look out for what's splendidly installed into the movie. The emotions and and... the MAGIC!

I was totally pulled into the world of magic such that I didn't even yawn ONCE AT ALL even though I'm super sleepy. Fact is, after the movie, between the cinema and interchange, I gave about 5 long yawns! And during the movie I was super wide awake, mesmerized and entertained..

I guess I should thank you all who keep telling me it's a disappointment in terms of so and so... Such that I enter the cinema with a mindset to look out for the positive parts that I could counter you guys with. And that's probably how I could truly and greatly appreciate the myriad of emotions, expressions and magic....

Instead, I learned 'disappointment' in a different sense through this HP hoo haa. Disappointment in my friends... *shrugs*

Anyway I attended Myspex finale in the morning. It was ok. I loved the ydo futsal game tremendously ;)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster