La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Driving Rants  

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Super duper pissed and frustrated gilerh.

10 lessons or less in total, with this being only my 2nd time (1hr previously, 1hr this time) in circuit, how in the world am I supposed to gain confidence in driving a car which I can't see the front of the car AT ALL from my seat?!?!

And then when I wait for instructions, no instructions are given and expect me to do things on my own... then when I do things on my own suddenly instructions come my way and I can't concentrate already as I lose my train of thoughts. Abistu cakap tak follow instructions. Pening-pening.

Then kejap cakap asal kelam-kabut, jangan panic (can't remember the word used, but it starts with 'h' uh). Then kejap cakap asal lembik sangat, slowwww sangat orang bawak kereta dah sampai melaka and cepat sikit, masa dalam circuit 1 jam je. Pening betol...

Dah la tu, suroh reverse, abe pat belakang ade kereta, tak ke aku terberhenti jap, tanya, nak confirmkan slot mane kena masuk??

Urgh! Memang aku kadang2 khayal sikit and tend to forget the signals and I can't seem to notice signs for some reason. And seriously I'm still unfamiliar with all those road markings!! But oh God, give me a chance sehh... It all comes with alot of experience and practice kan... Aku bagi pening, hai ape taknya aku sendiri peningggg...

Kena marah rabak niari. Takble tahan, control control, tetap takble tahan.

According to my dad, normally people would have more or less 30hrs of practicals before test. I have like what, 20? Or less I think... Cos some lessons only 1hr.

I don't mind not passing this coming Tuesday. Though that'd mean confirm need to retake FTT cos this september would be 2 years already... Aiyerrrr.

Papelah, penat aku. Tengoklah, blog jadi mangsa.

Stress sehhh... All the best eh Marl Tuesday ni. Mudah2an this Tuesday and all the upcoming times I shall drive, takde musibah yang menimpa... I've gotten hit by a car before, never do I want to be the one hitting someone else...

Mudah2an dengan kena marah berapa banyak kali ni, akan tersirat dan tersurat dan terkunci padat dalam kepala otak supaya tak akan lupa buat selama2nya.

Mistakes are natural. Just make sure you learn from them. Ouch.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster