La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Alhamdulillah...  

Friday, July 03, 2009

If there is ONE thing I can be grateful for, it would be His hidayah...

THAT shall come TOP of the list, above me still having my parents, above me having scrumptious food to eat everyday, above me receiving tip top education etc etc, all of which are denied from so many youths/girls by the way...

I wouldn't be here like this the way you see me right now if I hadn't received His hidayah, which I feel came in stages that slowly develops/shapes me...

And therefore, I pray that Allah would never ever take this away from me... This ONE nikmah I wanna hold on to dearly throughout this life journey till the very end...

Sometimes you just wonder... What would happen if... you hadn't gone madrasah or you hadn't decided to join Muslim youth groups or you hadn't gone through this or that... All that ever happened in your life are the many forms of tarbiyah... And they shape you into who you are.

Everything happens for a reason, nothing happens out of sheer coincidence (I lost that badge btw...)

I am very grateful too for the atmosphere He has provided me and the friends and mentors He gave me that allowed me to be who I am today.

Alhamdulillah... Praise be to Allah!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster