La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The world keeps going round and round  

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Alhamdulillah! Finally I'm done with my tugasan...

Supposed to be 5 pages. Initially I wasn't sure I could meet that criteria. Eventually I ended up with slightly more than 6 pages, haha.

And I couldn't put in the footer, 'cause I don't really understand the format and it is super troublesome... So forget it je ah.

Now it's FREEDOM!

K not exactly lar...

Like what my mum exclaims, "You said last last, after this no more and then after that there's something else. When is it going to end??"

My reply was, "The world keeps going round and round and so will my life. There is of course something to do each time. When one thing ends, another begins. You don't expect me to sit around having nothing to do."

Haha, yea, as as my friends always exclaims, "You're always busy, what is it that you're busy with exactly??"

I haven't exactly answered them, but my answer will be, "Step into my shoes, experience how I experience things and you'll know. I cannot be not busy. I'd find life a waste then."

As busy as I am, no worries, I find time to read, and to watch tv, and to watch youtube, and read people's blog and still update mine etc. Hey, I do need breaks, I have a life also la deyy haha.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster