La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

More Ramblings  

Saturday, March 28, 2009

If love makes the world go round, then ego makes the world turn square...

I'm not talking about the psychology theory... But I'm talking about the ego which we normal people (psychologist are a bit abnormal aren't they? hehe kk jk eh) refer to.

How many times have you met egoistic people who only thinks they are right and everyone else in the world is wrong? Or that only their ideas are brilliant. And that they are sooooo on top of the world?

I'm pretty sure everyone has. And it does get on your nerve doesn't it? Kadang tu kalau boleh macam nak cekik-cekik and shake the person's shoulders and scream in their ears, "YO! Wake up!"

Unfortunately, most of the time, egoistic people do not learn. For one reason or another, they simply and blatantly refuse to listen to you, since to them, nothing you say or do is worth anything. Ouch?

Ego make the world turn squarish... That's what I say lol. No particular reason actually. I just like it.

And I think I am egoistical. Think so?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my dad is a millionaire/billionaire, I wouldn't be here figuring out how to pay school fees... And I won't be stuck to just NUS/NTU which gets some kind of subsidy from the government.

Being the youngest in the family do have its downside huh? By the time it's time for you to go university, you family could very well have run out of money to pay the fees for you. And since you're the youngest, your older siblings are probably working already and thus, your household income exceeds the amount which allows you to get financial help.

But that's one thing.

It is another thing when your parents' savings were used up to pay for this thing called irresponsibility. THAT money could have been used to see you through university!!

I'm not saying my parents used their savings irresponsibly. Hey, they're thrifty people...

I dunno... But I do wonder, how come there was no fund set aside for MY university?? *sniff*

I'm the kind of person who'd probably die if I were to work while studying. I need plenty of rest. Some vitamins and minerals must be insufficient somewhere haha...

But yeah... I dunno larh...

Guess I gotta learn to be independent.

Come on, I'm losing hope on NUS/NTU admission now. So, I'm rather turning my attention to working life. If I work, I'd be so thrifty that I hope to save enough in a year or two. And continue studying. That is if I haven't lost interest in studying. And that I don't receive a better opportunity...

It's all so hazy now!!

This is one reason why I don't want to be a teacher. Teachers have a bond to stick to don't they? I'll be stuck and I wouldn't like that.

Oh but fyi, I submitted the supporting docs asked by MOE...

I dunno, I dunno... I shall leave it to Him to guide me to where is best for me. The more I think about this, the more confused I get. So let's stop here. I'll see how things go... In the meantime, I'll try to spend my time as best as I can in His way :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder...

"Have I always been there for you?"

"Will you be there for me?"

"Or would I see no one around when I ask for help?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a tsunami of emotions in me right now. It's probably a signal asking me to get more sleep.

Which I would try to after tomorrow!!

Feeling so many demands around me..

STOP.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster