La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

2 Good News  

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy lovely 20th Ad dear... Hope you enjoyed the day today, that was what we set out for =)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, celebrated Ad's birthday at Minds cafe (Safra Tampines) this afternoon. We'd been eyeing to go that place and finally we did and we enjoyed it loads =D

I looked for a cake yesterday evening. An elmo one to be specific. And there were none... =( Polar takes orders for elmo cake, but I was too late and the salesperson said if I ordered a cake, it wouldn't be ready by 2pm the next day. Surprisingly when I went past Polar again today, there was one with an elmo!! Woohoo! Ad, you are one lucky gal I tell you...

Anyway, Minds Cafe was great. There's so many games!! I loike ;D And it's only $5 for freeflow drinks and 4hrs (2pm-6pm) of games. Cool.. We played Jurassic Jumble, Uglydoll, First Hand, Express It Guess It and my all-time favourite Taboo, the Singapore version!

To my drama peeps, you guys should own the Express It Guess It game man... Or maybe spend some fun time to make one together? Add in the challenge, do it in Malay ;P

And to everyone else, if you've yet to play Taboo, it's time you try... Yea, your first time may be nerve-wrecking like crazy, but I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it. I was nuts at it the first time I played it with Fityan peeps, but I was absolutely calm playing it with my clique today. To the Fityan peeps, I think you guys intimidate me too much lol.

Oh and then Ad received good news from MDIS. So happy for her!! As for myself, I talked to my dad again and he said no, if no NUS/NTU, then work. I dunno, I guess I'd heed that. I have a teeny weeny hope I'd get to enter NTU. If that doesn't work out, I'll move on to find a permanent day job and then I'd probably go head-on and sign up for the October or November MDIS intake...

Yesterday I received a letter from MOE. My last choice in NTU was Education: Science. The letter asks me to submit the relevant docs by 30th March, otherwise they won't process my application. I dunno... Should I just send in? I don't want to waste their time. I believe in a teacher's job, how meaningful it is and all, and I know why I would want to be a teacher. I just lack a whole lot of confidence to take it up. I can't imagine myself standing infront of a class of 30 teaching, even if I can so imagine myself working in a school environment. I dunno...

Oh, I found a job as a laboratory officer in the forensic department, HSA. I'm so tempted to sign up for it!!! But I guess I gotta wait...

Hui Yi received a call from NTU to come down for an interview. I didn't/haven't. Neither have I received my transcript!! Ad and Jamie have... =(

Oh, and Begum just told me good news she received. Y'know, it's really nice to hear people's good news.

Just, I wish I had a good news to share about myself too. I hope one is waiting for me soon enough.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster