La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Possibilities  

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Everything does happen for a reason huh? No matter how exhausting, frustrating and disappointing it may be. I had a great time, and I learned quite some bit. No matter how much you know, there is always room for something new and useful. Room for improvement.

You know, what bro Mohksin said today made me start building castle after castle in the air. Right now, I am facing the sea of possibilities. It's true... I don't have to wait long. Say... in a month, I could be anywhere with anybody doing anything. And yeah, I don't really have to limit myself because I feel that I'm financially low. I could decide to use up all my saved up money for something I believe in.

Ok, my state right now is: "WoOoOoW, I can do anything I want? Really?"

K snap.

Yeah yeah, luckily I'm a down to earth person heh? My head can reach up all the way to cloud nine (despite my height... no limitations here please) but my feet will stay firmly planted on the ground.

What I decide in the next month or so will probably determine who I'd turn out to be. So I better think this through properly. It shouldn't be something rash. Remember no limitations...

And what I really wanna be is....

Oh forget it...

Once again, anyone up for a trip to Ubin?

And does anyone know of any job openings???? Please I need one right NOW.

It is rather scary you know. I have a Diploma in Biotechnology in my hands now and anything can happen. Anything...

And I guess anything that would bring me closer to Allah and to jannah is fine with me :) OoOo, looks like I'll be busy thinking about this.

I really do wonder...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster