La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Emotions  

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm currently fighting with some inner emotions - disappointment and reluctance.

I'm not sure how to justify for this feeling of disappointment. There's many la whom I'm disappointed with, for different reasons. I tried justifying some of these reasons to some friends, but all I probably got was that they think that I'm petty. And so, sadly I had decided to keep quiet. Let it stay as it is. I guess it's them who'll lose out and not me. I dunno. If I want to bring them to success together but they refuse to be with me, there isn't much I can do. There's no compulsion in religion, and as Raudah brought it across, there's no compulsion in alot of other things as well...

Reluctance. You know, I'm the kind who really dislikes it when things get pushed on me. Even if it is something I want, but when it gets pushed onto me, I just feel totally reluctant about it. Call it ego, call it whatever you want, but please let me decide k. Gimme my space, I have my right.

As usual, this post is not directed to any particular individual. If you feel guilty, then well, I guess you really had done some of the above things. If not, then it is perfectly fine and we'll go about singing a happy tune together, if you get what I mean.. :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster