La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Tetanus Jab  

Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm wondering if getting a tetanus infection is just as painful as getting the jab ish.

The jab it self was super painful. Tried my best to laugh it off and bear with it. Left Raffles clinic all ok ar manageable.

But when I peeled off the plaster at home, it stings and stings and hasn't stopped. Owwwww! The whole day today I was so moody. This is wrong. That is wrong. Everything seems to piss me off. And it's not great being pissed off with everything under the sun ok...

Anyway, touched the injected area just now. It's hard. Like there's a round metal piece underneath my skin around the wound. And the stinging can even give me headaches...

Initially I thought like maybe a bit of the needle broke off or something, but Ad says she feel the same, so it should be perfectly normal. Right? Haha, I hope so..

There's soooo much to blog about! But I haven't even edited the previous post which I didn't complete. I don't think I'd even complete it... Sounds pointless no\w. Like whatever la...

Let's rewind abit aite...

Saturday - I know I missed the flying kite
Sunday - NiRREK, zonk out
Monday - AMic lab, Pycho proj, errands, zonk out
Tuesday - spent the whole day doing AMic Background Info
Wednesday - Only to realise I forgot to save half of it so had to do the whole thing again afterwhich attended NI meeting and ate at KFC
Thursday - went to take the tetanus jab & blood screen then attended NI usrah
Friday - AMic lab, photocopied some stuff, looked for tudung, sleeeeeeeeeep, then on comp
Saturday - do some psycho, attend Ghufran event and then gonna watch Wayang Betulllah with Naza
Sunday - wrap up everything before school starts!

I have a long list of things-to-do and I'm getting nowhere to finishing it. And 2008 is already around the corner!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster