La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

What have I been up to? Pics update!!  

Monday, December 31, 2007


Anisah and me at the registration table. See my butterfly brooch? Nice right? Present for my madrasah results woo hoo!

The registration table, seriously I didn't realize behind us were wrapped gifts. Should have broken into the glass and taken one huh?

Fityan Ghufran! Penggerak masyarakat Islam pada masa akan datang, insyaAllah...

Fatayaats on stage during Tathmin Mibarrat. I think Kak Nor has the cutest pose lol.

Golden Pan! (Psst, it's actually a name of a drink haha) This was taken before we went on the treetop. Everyone was shagged man...

At the treetop with everyone in the pic. I love this pic, the background is just so nice. It's like too good to be true. We look like in the middle of some forest huh?

On our way back to the meeting point. Sempat eh, but nice view. Dun ask what I was doing haha. Dah penat kena pose gitu lah jadinyer

Hazwani from NYPMSN and me. Sweet eh her smile :D

Hujan... Alhamdulillah kita kat penghujung rancangan, eh salah: event, baru hujan. Ni budak2 orchestra kat bawah tu lah ni. Asal dorang main je hujan, asal hujan je dorang main haha.

Pengembara sisters kita

NiTREK @ MacRitchie Reservoir with NI and NYPMSN

Some of the people in my group. Masa ni my shoes were off, seluar jeans aku yang terlalu panjang setengah basah haha. Ni lah main game kat tepi laut, tsk tsk. Takpelah, orangnye pon dah mintak maap.

Gelagat sisters kita yang mempunyai otak2 bergeliga haha

Sisters Powerrr in black

Ni lah gambar2 Fityan Power terlepas ni hehe.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster