La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Term Tests Over!!  

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finally end of term tests!!! Practically every min I think of what I wanna blog about. Wellz... And now when I'm on, I dunno what to blog about haha.

Been exploring facebook. Interesting, but waste of time haha. Anyway, let's see what I didd this week shall we?

Last Sat: Fityan Power camp in the morn at ECP. Zonked out at home.
Last Sun: went Expo. Visited NI booth. Had a fun time shopping! Rushed to get ABchm ppt slides from other groups and searched for AMic Malaria useful links.
Mon: ABchm ppr in the morn, AMic in the aftn, slacked after that.
Tues: Slack. Studied at library with Ad and Jamie. Went Ghufran for awhile. Went to 4R class chalet. OoOoooo...
Wed: Met Ad in school to study MBio.
Thurs: MBio ppr. Take madrasah record book. Celebrate at haig road. (I'll be getting my Swensen banana split sometime soon!) Slacked, couldn't concentrate.
Fri: MCT ppr. Celebrated at KFC. Spicy fries yum yum! Psycho short project meet. OSH talk. Usrah. Slack...

I'll be going Malaysia tomorrow. Day trip only la... Hoping to shop somemore hehehe. Korban taklimat at Ghufran on Sun morn. Hoping to eat Swensen after that! Or at least get my spicy fries! BY MON: Amic background info yawn. Mon-Fri: Amic proj + Psycho proj boo hoo... Tues night: meeting at Ghufran. Wed: Hari Raya Haji! Gonna help out at Ghufran.

Actually there's a lot of things going through my head. After usrah, I was practically talking to myself out loud while walking home ish. Entahlah, too tired to share... Nytez!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster