La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Growing up  

Monday, December 03, 2007

"So stupid! What's the point of studying so high??" Eh eh stop right there! Sensitive ok! >:(

If you think it's no point of me studying anymore, fine, let me quit. Irritating giler ok. What's the point of studying so high you ask?? Of all the many reasons I study so hard for is for YOU! The day when I go on stage to get that empty scroll box suppsedly containing my cert in my graduation gown, YOU will be the proudest person ever. Not me. Not my friends. We're just going on stage for show, for our parents.

I don't want to study, I'm wrong. I want to continue studying (and so-called 'wasting your money'), I'm wrong. I want to work part-time while I continue studying, also I'm wrong. THIS is the life on an anak. Dasarnya semua salah, takde yang betul. Yang betul cuma orang tua kita je. Nak sabar pon susah.

Ok, I understand it's like just a slip of a tongue. At the same time, I don't care. Slip of the tongue or not, this is not the first time and it's hurtful.

The story was that I just upgraded my handset to a new one with the $100 upgrade fee getting waived. The only thing is that my contract will be extended 2 years. But still, same plan, same number. Nothing changes. Just that I get a new handphone. And as I'd been complaining for weeks, my current phone is dying! So why not??

I knew it'd be better not to tell. Sure he'll find faults in it. Hey M1 still has a business to run afterall... But his phone is dying too (or rather I'd say he just doesn't know how to use it and refuse to look through the guidebook for instructiobs) and so my mum told him about it. Just spoilt my day again.

My brother extended the Starhub subscription and for $299 I get a laptop. Since I need it for school, and my birthday is in Feb when the laptop can be collected, the laptop is mine. Can't wait for it. Then, the only time I'll get out of my room into the living room is to eat and to watch tv. Don't blame me for having less communication. Hey, I have the most commuication with everyone in the family, second only to my mum (cos it's sorta her duty to nag and scold and try to understand us once in awhile) and I'm not enjoying it. Buat sakit hati je...

Sorry about all this. I guess it's just this phase of growing up which I have to go through. Not liking it one bit. Crazy mood swings. Pent-up emotions. Misunderstood. Pent-up emotions. God, I pray that I survive through this in one piece, with a stronger iman along the way...

Ad, sorry I forgot to put up our joke-of-the-day. Yeah it's super funny but these days I seem to forget what laughter is. I laugh still, but it doesn't last long. Anger and rebellion takes up so much space that all the fun and laughter gets stored into one corner. Currently, school (in fact anywhere outside home) is like my time and place to let go. Time to joke and laugh and be goofy. If need be, even become a joker or clown. I'm sure you understand Ad. I guess you'd gone through worse times than me...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster