La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Kenduri  

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Biasa eh? Kalau ade kenduri ke gathering ape2 kat rumah my nenek, I'd somehow find my way into the kitchen. Selalu kena basuh pinggan kat sink. Tadi lain sikit, tak kena basuh pinggan, tapi kena masak. Aisehman...

But it was ok. My cook Guru Mak Miah (who calls herself Mak Nyah LOL) gave me directions on how to cook Nasi Minyak. OoOoOooooo! That was rather enjoyable. All the ingredients were ready and all I needed to do was dump everything into the wok and swirl and swirl and swirl the slush hehe.

Then somehow the whole house got to know I 'cooked' it. Salah sikit salahkan me. In a joking manner though. Ami entered the kitchen to salam. Then somehow said, "Ami, you eat like a kid. Your shirt dirty!" And he said, "Nana's (me) fault lah! She cook the rice right. The rice want to run away." What rubbish la haha! He didn't even eat from the set I cooked one. He ate the first batch, the Nasi Briyani.

Then there was a time my nenek topped up the water dispenser with water my mum did. I commented that there was too much syrup. After that some relatives complained it was bland. And my mum said to me, "I told you already.. The ice will melt and the drink will lose its sweetness." Okok, so Adeq and I went to add some syrup and mixed the water. And then it was too sweet! And my mum pointed at me. Woitz! Ma! Apa dah? All my fault one haha.

Talking about cooking reminds me of KRC4 when we whole lot were asked who dunno how to cook rice. Oh God, that was like the most embarrrrrrrrrasing moment ever. No I didn't know how to cook. Ok maybe I did but I've never practiced, just know the steps only... Paiseh gilerr dok...

That's all for now. Toodles! Btw, sila datang ke Sg Expo 6-9 Dec cari booth NI kk :D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster