La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

*Yawn*  

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Waaah! I didn't sleep the whole night editting the Tafsir project and adding in my part of it. I'm sleeeeeepy and yet there's a whooooole day to face. There's madrasah then there's houses to visit and who knows who might visit my house in turn. Yesterday I think nearly 50 people visited as if we did a open house, which we didn't.

Anyway proud that my cookies are still crispy even though I ran out of crisco (actually it was expired ya). Sick and tired of my lagging phone and wishing for a new one but nah... I want sleep lah deh...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster