La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Psycho  

Monday, October 22, 2007

School started today. It was pretty ok, considering I only had one lecture: Psychology. I'm sure Psychology would be just as interesting as Sociology. Today's lecture was already insightful and it's just the first one!

The lecturer, Mr Jeff Neufeld, started the session by shouting at the whole lt to shut up, that it's his turn then to speak. Then he approached some of the students at the first few rows and asked nicely what did he just do. Then he asked, "So am I a nice person acting nasty or am I a nasty person acting nice?" Hmm... Good question. This kinda things interest me.

There were other things he did which made the lecture fun. He threw a pokeball softtoy at a girl to answer a question. But that girl didn't catch it and it bounced off her head! Lol. Then he told the class, "When I throw this you're supposed to catch it and not let it bounce on your head. If all of you refuse to catch this, I'll throw this... or this," while bringing out a harder toy ball and then a ROCK! Ok...

Then he showed us this video where there are two groups of people throwing two balls amongst themselves. He asked us to observe the 3 people wearing white and how many times they threw the ball, how many times they threw it overhead and how many times they bounced it to someone else. And so we observed. Some of us that it hehe. He went around to ask at the end of the video and turns out some didn't count, while those that counted got different answers. He then asked if we noticed anything else. The person he asked mentioned dribbling. So, then he showed us the video again, this time observe everything. Turns out while we were concentrating on the people wearing white throwing balls, someone in a black ape costume entered the scene, stood in the middle, waved at the viewers and left. Kwang3! I didn't notice it at all. And believe me, the way the 'ape'-man waved was so funny. And he didn't show another video cos Ad saw that ape! Before he replayed the video, Ad was telling me, "Monkey..." I thought she was saying they were playing monkey. Then it turned out... lol

But then... I'm gonna need to put in quite a lot of effort. This subject requires reading the textbook ( and the newspaper for that matter) . And I'm pretty sure the test would be as hard as socio's. AND the group project is a commercial on screws, hammers n that sort <-- like, okayyy...

I wonder what's in store for me tomorrow! For school I mean.

Plans for this week:
Tues: meet Kak Maryam to borrow notes, Ghufran meeting
Wed: NI T&D meeting, MAG meeting
Thurs: NI T&D meeting, visit Ustz Sakinah
Fri: go Chai Chee
Sat: Titisan trg & Fatayaat jln raya (or Saff?)
Sun: madrasah & NI jln raya

Waaaaaaah!!! Gawat, penuhnya! Uh oh...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster