La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

NI Jln Raya  

Monday, October 29, 2007

Firstly, kepada kengkawanku dari Fityan dan Saff, I truly apologise for not being able to make it to your jln raya. Sincere apologies seua, hug sikit boleh? (Yang mahram je lah)

Secondly, to all NI, NI FA, NI Alumnis, NYPMSN, NYPMSN Alumnis dan sesape sahaja yang join jln raya kita semalam, thank you so much for coming along and contributing whatever you contributed (even your presence itself is a contribution too!) and on behalf of the rest, I apologise for any shortcomins on our part.

Ok, time to go informal! Ouh, aku memang gini... Kena warm-up sikit, tunggu climax dia eh. Sesape yang hang-out ngan aku semalam paham la eh. You know I know we know!

I had a great time yesterday. It was tiring yes, sampai rumah at around midnight, terlentok2 along the way. Maklumlah the night before aku tido around 3am gitu abistu pagi ade madrasah, ade gi my aunt open house sume penat noh.

Bagi sesape yang tak tau, bila aku ngantok I either keep super quiet (like in the earlier part of the day) or I get super hyper (like since brother Saiful's house). Tapikan, aku rasa macam ade pape gitu kat brother Saiful nye rumah. Bukan nye ape ah, but macam as soon as I entered macam aku dah start gila2 lol. Sry ye sesape yang tak beberapa suka.. But perhaps it's just that at that point of time, I was pretty much bonded with some of the sisters already. Dah kenal nama, dari mana, sekolah mana, kerja ape, dah kahwin belum, anak berapa hehehe.

Alhamdulillah I think yesterday's objective to strengthen ukhuwwah between the above mentioned golongan2 (mcm ape pulak) was met. At the end of the day, I felt bonded to most of the sisters. Nak turun tu pon dorang sume mcm bye2 like hai... When can I see them again?

Made friends especially with Sisters Nazirah, Amy and Yati (as in really sit down and talk) and I get to know Nyzzah better (which is we can be sama2 gila haha, if only yesterday was an all sisters outing hmm... I wonder what stunts I'd pull with her lol). Others like Kakak2 Maryam AR, Fiza (Princess Pink/Oh), Sarah, Saqinah and Wani I get to mix around more.

Initially, I was like hiding behind Kak Sarah and Kak Saqinah tau. Then somehow I Nazirah talked to me and shared some problems sume abistu I hopped over to join Amy since Nyzzah wanted to sit with Nazirah. At a point, I sat with Kak Maryam to help her with the money collecting for the bus rental fees, and then at another I found myself beside Kak Yati who told me about how she got into teaching hehe. Along the way adelah bebual sikit2 dengan yang lain. Ade yang mcm ade clique gitu kita tak bebual sangat, ala malu ar hehe. Buat paiseh je.

Anyway, during the jln raya, we had 3 tazkirahs. I apologise that the one which I gave, which was the first, wasn't the best tazkirah I could do. Firstly, it was my first time doing it and I was super nervous. Secondly, I didn't really hafal the ayat2 that I used. Thirdly, what I prepared was too long such that when I tried to shorten it, I overdid it till I forgot to mention the significance of my topic to jln raya. Fourthly, because my team tinggalkan kita sorang2 boo hoo so the only support I felt I could get was from Kak Maryam and it's a really daunting moment to face like what 20 people, excluding my parents. And yes, last but not least, I thought having the tazkirah at my own house would calm my nerves down a little bit, but...having my parents around watching me and listening to every word I say was totally NOT.

I wonder... If that tazkirah was examinable. I could have failed. No greeting. Boring intro. Content berterabuh. Posture inappropriate. And bla bla bla. I suppose if Brother Saddiq had been there to listen, he coul list down a hundred and one stuff that should or should not have been done. But nevermind...

I doubt my mum knows what a tazkirah really is. I myself was only introduced to it by Saff somewhere around June this year. After I gave my tazkirah, my mum asked me questions. I was soooooo taken aback at that. I should have told the whole room about the questions raised by my mum and answered openly instead of answering her personally. But seriously, calm as I tried to be, I was so shocked that I couldn't be lol.

Oh and that's just the way my mum is. Semua aku buat semua salah. Apa dah. Mesti ade comment yang negative. Memanglah manusia tu tak sempurna dan patut diingatkan dan ditegur (as it goes in my tazkirah also) and there's really no point in positive comments whereas negative comments make you improve. But gosh, it does affects your self-confidence when you receive too much negative comments la ok. As if you're always a failure. I was feeling so down after the tazkirah la. Dah la before that I had butterflies in my stomach such that I couldn't eat at Kak Maryam's house. After that pulak I was feeling too down and inconfident and paiseh and entah pape lagi la such that I couldn't eat at Kak Erlyna's house. And the food served at their houses looked delicious! Got sup tulang merah at Kak Maryam's house and I saw people menambah2 at Kak Erlyna's house.

Lega sikit dapat luah that part. Anyway, in the earlier part of this post my mum was sitting beside me. Nak cerita pasal my cousins yang datang my house smlm la but erm, excuse me, some privacy please?

Anyway, the other two tazkirah's were given by brothers Hafiz H and Mohksin on adab2 menziarah and pelapis respectively. I don't think they had prepared it (as in like before the jln raya) but they gave superb tazkirahs. Should learn from them.

One thing I learn and see is that NI provides us with new learning experiences that would equip us for the future. And whatever they put us through simply makes us stronger and better people. See where the alumnis are now, doing wonderfully well in whatever they do (not that all credits goes to NI la lol, effort on their part pon mesti ade pe).

Oh, lupa nak cakap. We did this thing where every house we went, before we went off, a rep would thank the host and doa for them. How good it that? :)

Kk, I've got school. InsyaAllah kalau ade masa, NI jln raya pics up next and the written version of my tazkirah (I realise I write better than I speak. Stereotype: budak Science? I wanna prove them wrong. I can speak as well as write.)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster