La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Qiyam  

Friday, October 12, 2007

Qiyam at Ghufran was ok yesterday. The fatayaats are so funny larh, but I think I prefer Saff's peace and tranquility haha. Oh and I think qiyam-ing alone like that time at Masjid Al-Kaff is more sincere even though if it's short and simple. But at least I know what I'm doing. Following the imam like yesterday, I don't even know if the imam is doing solat tahajjud or solat hajat or what?? And his doa even though was translated into Malay for everyone's benefit, was unclear.

Watching Aladdin on Disney Channel. Gosh, the last time I watched it on tape (yes, on TAPE) was when I don't even understand the story haha.

Ramadhan is leaving... Tonight marks the start of the last day of Ramadhan 1428H. Will I be able to meet the next Ramadhan? Will I be able to be just as active next Ramadhan? What about this Ramadhan? Did I fill it with all useful activities? Did I become a better person? Will I continue all the small ibadah I do in Ramadhan so stop once Syawal says hi?

Ok, I have one day for my tafsir and aqidah project. Gotta go!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster