La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Emo seyy  

Monday, October 08, 2007

Dah nak azan Maghrib, but I really really wanna blog!!

Finally, Iftar is over and I'm freeeeeeeeeeee! Ok not really lah, I have about... 1001 more things to do still like bake my cupcakes, alter my kain, iron crystals on my tudung, CLEAN MY ROOM (<-- saperr nak tolong? Eh, tak payah lah, buat maluu je hehe), tafsir project, aqidah essay yupz. Putting aside Tuesday when I have NI post mortem in the morning and Fityan meeting at nite, I have 3 days to do all these! Makkau! I just realised I'm running super short of time seh!!!!

Ok, some updates... I was zonked out the whole of today. Padahal nak buat cupcakes uh tapiiiiii.... hehehe. Eh penat seh! Dari Saturday morning, aku jejak rumah like what 2-3 hrs only all the way till last night tau. Jadi paham2 lah.

Saturday had Family-in-charge. I wasn't in the heat of the event 'cos I had Titisan in the morning till afternoon and besides, I was having diarrhea. Boo hoo, I wanted to play bunga api so badly!!! But where was I? Toilet. Gakkan nak main bunga api kat toilet eh? Last year also I missed it seh...

Yesterday I had NI BTF Iftar at Chai Chee. Wah!!!! Bila time sharing session kan, kita tengah tahan tau taknak nangis, abistu hug hug time hug Dian ku sayang airmata terus mengalir... Abe super paiseh la sume orang tengok abe ade adik-adik kita tu nak hug kita kasi kita stop. Klakar tapi lagi teruk kita nangis. Tapi sweet seh korang2 sume. Satu orang tau kita nangis sume nak hug. Awwww... Touching kan...

Yup, that's one of the reason lah kita nangis. Touched my heart lah gitu... Ala, kita emo sikit tak boleh ke. Erm... Oklah banyak... Time Dr Faishal bebual tu kita dah nak nangis. He said things about the residents there. Mr Christhoper's words too made me reflect. Tapi manage tau tak nangis. Time hug hug tu lah tak ble tahan. Macam time Camp Xplore seh. Tapi time tu lagi teruk, tu tak ble stop langsung seh....

I guess there are similarities between these two events which I carried a huge responsibility as Head Programmer. Just that that time was very bad 'cos I had no helpers except Fazhli alone who handled the games while I handled the other stuff whereas this time I had three wonderful helpers who do such a great job that can bring tears to my eyes yupz! Apart from that, for both events also I was very very tired due to lack of sleep on the day before. And both events too require lots of flexibility for there were quite a number of cock-ups. But at the end of the day, for both events there was this sense of satisfaction for completing the journey.

Wah, I'm watching Hikmah and they're takbir-an for Raya. The takbir sounds like takbir of kemenangan like in the tazkirah iven by Saff! Can't wait!! 4 more days!! So fast!!

Back to the iftar... I really did put my heart and soul into it. Unfortunately I wasn't able to put in lots of time as well. Therefore eventhough if the planning was almost flawless, the execution was not complete. Entah lah...

The thing I regret is that I volunteer my time for events such as this to obtain mardhatillah. And I find such great joy in doing it. Sadly however, my parents don't really approve of it.

Alamak, dah nak buka. Gotta do my job!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster